About the NCIS Radiation Oncology Target Delineation Workshop
Target volume delineation is an important step in radiation therapy. Accurate delineation improves the quality of conformal radiation therapy.
Through this workshop, we aim to:
- Improve knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy
- Reduce variability and improve accuracy in determining target volumes and organs at risk
*5 CME points will be awarded
- For this workshop, the following subsites will be covered - Head and Neck, CNS, Upper Gastrointestinal, Breast, Gynaecological Cancers.
- A site-specific radiologist and radiation oncologist will share tips and tricks for delineation of tumour and critical structures.
- During the hands-on session, selected case studies will be presented and participants will have the chance for delineation and discussion with the expert faculty.
- The ECLIPSE and MONACO software will be used for the hands-on session.
A/Prof Upendra Parvatheni
University of Washington, USA
Dr Deepak Khuntia
Chief Medical Officer
Varian Medical Systems, USA
Dr Mark Lee
Liverpool Hospital, Australia
Prof Tatsuya Ohno
Gunma University Heavy Ion Medical Centre, Japan
Dr Andy Cousins
Christchurch, New Zealand
|FARO / SEAROG / RANZCR Member
*Early bird ends 30 June, limited spots available
Directions to the NUHS Tower Block Auditorium
Route from Kent Ridge MRT station to NUHS Tower Block
- Exit from Kent Ridge MRT station to the Medical Centre.
- At Lift lobby B of the Medical Centre, take the lift up to level 4.
- On Level 4, you will see a Delifrance next to the lift lobby. Facing Delifrance, turn right and walk down the long linkway.
- When you reach the door at the end of the linkway, you will see lifts on your right. Do NOT go through the doors. Turn left to go through the linkway to Kent Ridge Wing.
- You will pass by a reproductive clinic and arrive at a lift lobby in Kent Ridge Wing. Take the lift up to Level 8.
- When you come out of the lift, turn left and go straight across the link bridge to NUHS Tower Block.
- You will see Tower Café on the right, continue walking till you see the auditorium on the right.