National University Cancer Institute, Singapore (NCIS)
Division of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, University Medicine Cluster, National University Hospital (NUH)
Department of Medicine, National University of Singapore (NUS)
NUHS Internal Medicine Residency Program
Dr Adrian Kee completed his basic and advanced training in Singapore and is currently accredited by the Ministry of Health Specialist Accreditation Board in both Respiratory Medicine and Intensive Care Medicine.
Dr Kee has been awarded the Academic Medicine Development Award (AMDA) and has completed further training in Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) in a renowned centre in Japan. He has keen interests in Bronchoscopy, Endobronchial Ultrasound and Critical Care Medicine.
In addition, he is also actively involved in improving the quality of education at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Education and Fellowships
MBBS (S’pore), MMed (Int Med), FRCP Edin, FAMS (Respiratory Medicine, Intensive Care Medicine)
- Endobronchial Ultrasound
- Critical Care Medicine
- Medical Education (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
Awards & Honours
- Academic Medicine Development Award (AMDA) 2013/14
- The World Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (WABIP) Heinrich Becker Young Investigator Award 2014
- Chief Resident, Department of Medicine, 2008
- Founding Chairman of Junior Unit Against Inefficiencies, 2008-2011
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Singapore Thoracic Society
- Society of Intensive Care Medicine, Singapore
- European Respiratory Society
- European Society of Intensive Care Medicine
- End-of-life care in the general wards of a Singaporean hospital: an Asian perspective.a. Phua J, Kee AC, Tan A, Mukhopadhyay A, See KC, Aung NW, Seah AS, Lim TK. J Palliat Med. 2011 Dec;14(12):1296-301.
- Serratia septicaemia in pregnancy: further evidence of altered immune response to severe bacterial infection in pregnancy.a. Chai LY, Rauff M, Ong JS, Kee AC, Teo FS. J Infect. 2011 Dec;63(6):480-1.
- A case report of Stanford type A aortic dissection presenting with status epilepticus.a. Oon JE, Kee AC, Toh HC. Am J Emerg Med. 2011 Feb;29(2):243.e5-6.
- Impact of a newly introduced medical officer night-float on-call system in a medical department in Singapore.a. Kee CL, Goh WP, Yap ES, Chan YC. Singapore Med J. 2011 Jan;52(1):60-2.
- Implementation and experience of the first chief residency program in Singapore.a. Soo YE, Wei-Ping G, Kee AC, Cheun CY. J Grad Med Educ. 2010 Sep;2(3):346-8.
- Atypical chikungunya virus infections in immunocompromised patients. Kee AC, Yang S, Tambyah P.b. Emerg Infect Dis. 2010 Jun;16(6):1038-40.
Updated as of 15 January 2019