Associate Consultant, Department of Haematology-Oncology, National University Cancer Institute, Singapore (NCIS)
Dr Ho Jingshan obtained her medical degrees from the National University of Singapore and the Royal College of Physicians United Kingdom. She was trained in Internal Medicine, and subsequently completed her advanced specialist training in Medical Oncology at the National University Hospital.
She is involved in several multi-centre GI cancer clinical trials, and was awarded the National Medical Research Council Clinician Investigator Salary Support Program (CISSP) Award in 2016.
She is also involved in undergraduate teaching and was appointed Clinical Lecturer under the Clinical Faculty scheme, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine.
Her interests are in cancers of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract which includes colorectal cancer, liver and pancreas cancers, cancers of the biliary tract, stomach and oesophageal cancers.
Education and Fellowship
- MBBS (Singapore), MRCP (UK)
Awards and Leadership Positions
- National Medical Research Council Clinician Investigator Salary Support Program (CISSP) Award
- Chief Senior Resident 2014: National University Health System Medical Oncology Fellowship Program
- Chief Resident 2009 – 2010: University Medical Centre, National University Health System
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Singapore Society of Oncology
- Member Royal College of Physicians (UK)
- Gastrointestional cancer
- Heptobiliary cancer
Updated as of 26 May 2016