Associate Consultant, Department of Haematology-Oncology, National University Cancer Institute, Singapore (NCIS)
Dr Huang graduated from the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine at the National University of Singapore. She received her post graduate training in Internal Medicine and obtained her post-graduate qualification from the Royal College of Physician, United Kingdom. She completed her advanced specialist training in Medical Oncology from the National University Hospital. Her primary interest is in lung and thoracic cancers.
Education and Fellowships
MBBS, MRCP (UK), FAMS
- Member, Singapore Medical Association
- Member, Singapore Society of Oncology
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member, European Society of Medical Oncology
- Lung and Thoracic cancers
Selected Abstracts and Publications
- Y Huang, Ross Soo. Commentary Article: The KEY to end of chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer? Annals of Translational Medicine 2017.
- Yiqing Huang, KT Tan, HL Yap et al. ASCO Poster Presentation 2015. Whole Exome Sequencing To Identify Potentially Causative Gene Variants in Hereditary Gastric Cancer.
- Ivan CC Low, Thomas Loh, Yiqing Huang et al. Blood 2014 Oct 2; 24(14):2223-34. Sustained Ser70 phosphorylation of Bcl-2 by selective tyrosine nitration of protein phosphatase 2A-B56δ stabilizes its anti-apoptotic activity.
- A Kee, J Phua, Y Huang et al. A Five-Year Series on the Use of Non-Invasive Ventilation as a Weaning Tool from Invasive Ventilation. European Respiratory Society (ERS) Conference 2011 (Amsterdam).
Updated as of 29 August 2017