Associate Consultant, Department of Haematology-Oncology, National University Cancer Institute, Singapore (NCIS)
Clinical Lecturer, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore (NUS)
Dr Lee is an Associate Consultant at the Department of Hematology-Oncology. After receiving her undergraduate medical degree from the National University of Singapore, she continued her internal medicine training in National University Health System residency program where she obtained her post-graduate qualification from the Royal College of Physician, United Kingdom, and her Masters of Medicine (Internal Medicine) from National University of Singapore. She continued with her advanced specialty training in Hematology at the National University Cancer Institute, Singapore (NCIS) where she obtained her Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologist, United Kingdom.
Her clinical and research interests are in lymphoma. She continues to be active in both undergraduate and postgraduate training for hematology and is currently a clinical lecturer with the Department of Medicine, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, as well as a Core Faculty for the Internal Medicine Residency Program, National University Hospital.
MBBS (Singapore), MRCP (UK), MMed (Int Med), FRCPath (UK)
- General Hematology
Awards and Leadership Positions
- Associate Chief Resident – University Medical Centre, National University Health System (2011)
- NCIS Hematology Senior Resident Chief Resident – Department of Hematology-Oncology, National University Health System (2014-2017)
- Treasurer, Singapore Society of Haematology (2015-2017)
- NCIS Centre Grant Seed Funding – Junior Investigator Grant (2015)
- Committee Member, Singapore Society of Hematology (2017)
- Core Faculty – Internal Medicine Residency Program, National University Hospital (2017)
- "Thrombotic Microangiopathy during Carfilzomib Use: Case Series in Singapore" Blood Cancer Journal July 2016. Sathish Gopalakrishnan, Yunxin Chen, Melissa Ooi, Adeline Lin, Joanne Lee, Chandramouli Nagarajan, Colin Phipps Diong, Yuh Shan Lee, Nicholas Francis Grigoropoulos, Zhen Tang Lao, Shilpa Surendran, Ee Mei Teh, Yeow Tee Goh, and Wee Chng [Paper #16-BCJ-0169]. PMID No: 27471866.
- “Isochromosome 17q; A Novel Finding in Myeloid Sarcoma” Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hematopathology. Dec 2016. Sanjay De Mel, Joanne Lee, Constance Chua, Sok Peng Chua, Lenna Gole, Limei Poon, Jenny Li, Siok Bian Ng, Te Chih Liu, Wee Joo Chng, Yen Lin Chee. PMID No: 27980303.
- “Single-Cell Genomic Profiling of Acute Myeloid Leukaemia for Clinical use: A Pilot Study” Oncology Letters Feb 2017. Benedict Yan, Yongli Hu, Kenneth H.K. Ban, Zenia Tiang, Christopher Ng, Joanne Lee, Wilson Tan, Lily Chiu, Tin Wee Tan, Elaine Seah, Chin Hin Ng, Wee-Joo Chng, Roger Foo. PMID No: 28454300.
Updated as of 28 September 2017