National University Cancer Institute, Singapore (NCIS)
Department of Diagnostic Imaging, National University Hospital (NUH)
Dr Sachin Agrawal obtained his medical degrees from the Grant Medial College, Mumbai (MBBS). He underwent basic radiology training at Grant Medical College, Mumbai and later completed his advanced specialist training in Diagnostic Radiology at the National University Hospital, Singapore. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Radiology, United Kingdom and a Diplomate of the National Board (New Delhi). His interest is in the musculoskeletal sub-speciality. He has published clinical articles in peer reviewed international journals. He is also actively involved in education and training of radiology residents.
Education and Fellowships
MBBS (Mumbai, India), FRCR (UK), DNB (New Delhi, India), DMRD (Mumbai), DMRE (Mumbai)
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Singapore Radiological Society (SRS)
- Royal College of Radiology (UK)
- European College of Radiology (ECR)
- National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi
- “MRI and PET-CT in the diagnosis and follow-up of a lymphoma case with multifocal peripheral nerve involvement”. First author case report. (Diagnostic and interventional Radiology, 2013; 19:25–28).
- Giant cell tumor of talus, a case report of rare site” (European Journal of Radiology, volume 61, issue 2, feb.2007, pages 73-75).
Updated as of 6 July 2015