Associate Consultant, Department of Haematology-Oncology,
National University Cancer Institute, Singapore (NCIS)
Dr Tan Hon Lyn obtained her medical degree from the National University of Singapore. She subsequently completed her post-graduate training in the Internal Medicine Residency Programme followed by the Senior Residency Programme in Medical Oncology at the National University Health System.
Her clinical interest is in gastrointestinal cancer. She is also involved in several multi-centre GI cancer clinical trials.
Education and Fellowships
MBBS (Singapore), MRCP (UK), MMed (Int Med)
Awards and Leadership Positions
- Lee Kuan Yew Gold Medal
- Yeoh Khuan Joo Gold Medal
- Singapore Medical Association Silver Medal
- Chief Senior Resident 2014: National University Health System Medical Oncology Senior Residency Programme
- Member, Singapore Medical Association
- Member, American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member, Royal College of Physicians, London
Updated as of 22 May 2017