Consultant, Department of Radiation Oncology, National University Cancer Institute, Singapore (NCIS)
Assistant Professor, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore (NUS)
Invited Lecturer, Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
Education and Fellowships
MBBS (Singapore), FRANZCR, FAMS (Radiation Oncology)
- Department of Radiation Oncology, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Australia
- Department of Paediatric Oncology, KKH, Singapore
Awards & Honours
- Academic Medicine Development Award (AMDA) 2015 - Paediatric Radiation Oncology - Peter Maccallum Cancer Centre
- Ministry of Health, Human Manpower Development Programme (MOH HMDP) 2010
- General Radiation Oncology
- Breast Cancer
- Gynaecologic Cancers
- Paediatric Tumours
- Head & Neck
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery / Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Fellow, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
- Fellow, Academy of Medicine
- Singapore Member, Paediatric Oncology Group Singapore
- Member, Singapore Society of Oncology
Novel anesthetic technique for combined intracavitary and interstitial brachytherapy for cervix cancer in an outpatient setting. J Contemp Brachytherapy. 2017;9(3):236-241.
Strategies for bilateral breast and comprehensive nodal irradiation in breast cancer—a comparison of IMRT and 3D conformal radiation therapy. Journal of Radiation Oncology. 2017 Mar; 6(1):73–80.
Feasibility study of toxicity outcomes using GEC-ESTRO contouring guidelines on CT based instead of MRI based planning in locally advanced cervical cancer patients. Brachytherapy. 2017 Jan - Feb;16(1):126-132.
Accelerated partial breast irradiation in an asian population: Dosimetric findings and preliminary results of a multicatheter interstitial program. Onco Targets Ther. 2016 Sep 8;5561-6.
Outpatient combined intracavitary and interstitial cervical brachytherapy: barriers and solutions to implementation of a successful programme – a single institutional experience. J Contemp Brachytherapy. 2015 Jun;7(3):259-63.
Neuroblastoma in Children Under 12 Months in Singapore-15-Year Experience and Outcomes From KKH. Fetal Pediatr Pathol. 2015 Jun;34(3):155-61.
Comparing a volume based template approach and ultrasound guided freehand approach in multicatheter interstitial Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation. J Contemp Brachytherapy.2014; 6, 2: 173-177.
Review Article - Multi-catheter interstitial accelerated partial breast irradiation – tips and tricks for a good insertion. J Contemp Brachytherapy 2014 Mar; 6(1):85-90.
Adjuvant radiotherapy for endometrial cancer - a comparative review of radiotherapy technique with acute toxicity. Eur J Gynaecol Oncol. 2014;35(2):128-33.
Body mass index and patients' CT measurements as a predictor of benefit of IMRT for radiotherapy of the supraclavicular fossa. Onco Targets Ther. 2013 Nov 21;6:1701-6.
Updated as of 21 September 2017