About the Caring for Caregivers Support Group Programme
Facing problems while caring for your loved one? Need some professional advice? Feeling lost, overwhelmed or uncertain? Or just need a listening ear? Join our monthly group sessions with our Senior Clinical Psychologist who will provide practical and emotional advice in a nurturing, supportive and encouraging environment.
Programme Schedule for 2015
The programme will be conducted on Wednesdays per the dates below, from 3.00pm - 4.30pm. The programme will cover 5 different topics that will be of aid to cancer caregivers.
The programme will be conducted at the Health Resource Centre Seminar Room located at the NUH Medical Centre, Level 10, Corridor G.
- 9 September - Adjusting to the caregiving role & available resources
- 14 September - Taking care of yourself as a caregiver
- 11 November - Caring for the emotional side effects of cancer
- 9 December - Talking about cancer with your loved ones
- 23 December - Coping with loss & navigating through grief
For more information about the Caring for Caregivers Support Group Programme or to register, please call +65 9836 8204 between Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am - 6.00pm or email email@example.com.
If you are interested in partnering or funding supportive care programmes or activities for our patients and their caregivers, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To find out more about the full list of events and activities we have to offer, click here.