Combining art and therapy, Cancer Survivors can experience the therapeutic effects of art making conducted by an Occupational Therapist with different art materials as well as seek comfort and support with like-minded individuals through heart-to-heart sharing sessions on coping with the illness and treatment regime.
Classes will be conducted at our Health Resource Centre located at the NUH Medical Centre, Level 10, Corridor G.
Get directions on getting to the NUH Medical Centre here.
Programme Schedule & Outline 2016
- Session 1 - Know Your Art Materials
- Session 2 - Creative Art Expression 1
- Session 3 - Creative Art Expression 2
- Session 4 - Mini Art Gallery
Classes will be conducted every Wednesday of the following months, from 11.30am - 12.30pm.
- 4 May
- 11 May
- 18 May
- 25 May
- Adults aged 21-65 years old
- Cancer Survivors who have completed chemotherapy and/or radiation treatment within a year at NCIS
Participants are required to complete a set of questionnaires and join one of two groups below:
- Group 1 - Will attend weekly sessions (Weeks 1 - 4)
- Group 2 - Will attend sessions (Weeks 1, 2 & 4)
For more information about the Therapeutic Use of Art Making or to register, please call +65 9722 0569 between Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am - 6.00pm or email email@example.com. Limited spaces available and participants will be reimbursed.
If you are interested in partnering or funding supportive care programmes or activities for our patients and their caregivers, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To find out more about the full list of events and activities we have to offer, click here.