To provide continuous care outside of the hospital, the NCIS Home Care Programme aims to meet individual patients' needs in the comfort of their own homes. Our oncology-trained nurses are experienced in managing side effects related to cancer therapy and various nursing procedures.
Some of the services offered under the NCIS Home Care Programme include:
- Blood taking
- Central venous catheter care
- Management of long-term abdominal tunneled catheter
- Management of post-cancer therapy symptoms
- Medication reconciliation and administration
- Patient, family and caregiver education
- Selected chemotherapy and hormone therapy
- Wound care
- Home visit charges range from $100 to $250, depending on the complexity and time spent at the patient’s home.
- Additional transportation cost is subjected to the patient's home location, which will range from $10 to $25.
To find out more about the NCIS Home Care Programme, kindly contact our CancerLine at +65 9722 0569 or email CancerLineNurse@nuhs.edu.sg.